Sun and Saturn Conjunction in 12th house
1)Before knowing the effect of Sun and Saturn conjunction in 12th house we have to know about Sun in 12th house, Saturn in 12th house and Sun and Saturn conjunction.
2) Native may be famous. He may be kind from heart. He may be spiritual and religious by nature. He may be lazy by nature.
3) Native may crocked by nature. His ego is always high and due to ego take wrong attempts. He is not broad minded and doesn’t have good morality. He may has poisonous thoughts.
4) His father may has hardship in his life. Father will getting many opportunities but not able to grab it. Native may has thoughts differences with his father. Native may be separated with his father. His father’s health may be weak. If badly placed in 12th house than cause for death of father. Native may be suffering from loss of parental property.
5) Native may has issues or dispute with his boss. Native may has issues related to goverment or authority. He may be facing tax related issues with goverment. He may has expense on goverment related matters such as penalty etc. He may has loss in his business.
6) Native may has many enemies. He may be facing issues or mental stress regarding his competitor. If not well placed than cause for defeated by his enemies.
7) Native may be cheap regarding expense of money. But he doesn’t able to save money. He may be suffering from loans. He may be facing legal problem. He may want to work independently. He doesn’t like interference in his work by any body.
8) Native may be interested in politics and he will be political minded. Native may be suffering from defame or humiliation. He may be detached with family, society and relatives.
9) Native may be suffering from pitri dosh. He has weak health and suffering from multiple disease. He may be suffering from eye sight problem or defect in his eyes. He may be suffering from sleeping disorder. He may be suffering from migraine related issues. He may be suffering from digestion related issues. He has deform physique. He may has danger for his life. He may be suffering from skin related issues. He may be suffering from neurological issues. He may be suffering from mental stress and depression. He may be suffering from bones related issues. He may be frequently suffering from fever or body pain. He may be suffering from gastric related issues. He may be suffering from heart related issues.