Sun and Jupiter in 7th house
1)Before knowing the effect of Sun and Jupiter in 7th house we have to know about Sun in 7th house, Jupiter in 7th house and Sun and Jupiter conjunction.
2) Native may be handsome and sincere by look. He has fair color and healthy by looks. He may be kind hearted and liberal. He has healthy look and royal conduct. He may be eloquent speaker. He may be a good communicator with awesome counselling ability. He may be full with self respect.
3) Native’s wife may be religious and beautiful. She may belongs to royal or higher status family. She may be decent and faithful by nature. She has good morality. She may be a perfect guide for native in his lifepath. Native may be fortunate after marriage.
4) If Sun and Jupiter is not well placed then issues in marriage life. Native has lack of marriage happiness. Native may has big ego with his wife. Native doesn’t has good sensual conduct. Native may be inclined towards another women.
5) Well placed Sun and Jupiter in 7th house is indicating native may has sound health. If not well placed then native may be suffering from heart or blood cholesterol issues. He may be suffering from cough related issues. He may be suffering from liver or abdominal problem.
6) Native may has good name and fame. He may assume own self as boss. He has very good social reputation.
7) Native may be dear to king or authority or government. He may be adviser of government or authority. He knows very well how to handle government. He may getting benefits or support via government.
8) Native may be natural criticizer. He may be interested in politics. He may be adviser of political person. He may be very good diplomat.
9) Native may has best son. His son may be famous person. He may be wealthy and rich. Native may be active person and responsible for own duty.