Effect of Moon and Saturn Conjunction in 6th house
1) Before knowing the effect of Moon and Saturn conjunction in 6th house, we have to know about Moon in 6th house, Saturn in 6th house and Moon and Saturn conjunction.
2) Moon and Saturn conjunction is indicating, native may be born under mid phase of sade saathi. Moon and Saturn conjunction is also known as Visha yoga and Punarphoo yoga. Moon and Saturn conjunction in 6th house is making balarishta yoga. So, Moon and Saturn conjunction in 6th house is not consider good.
3) Native may has good mental strength. Native may be arrogant by nature. Native may be lazy from nature. Native may be argument in emotional ways.
4)Native may be looking older than his actual age. Native may be famous and honorable from nature. Native may has many enemies. But he will fight with his enemies.
5) Native may has unstable financial conditions. Native may earn via contract jobs, labour jobs, or construction jobs. Native may be facing issues related to loan. He may be success after struggle in his life. His major events may be delayed in his life.
6) Moon and Saturn in 6th house is not consider good for his mother. Native may has thought differences with his mother. His mother may has health related issues. His mother may be either spiritual lady or taking unnecessary stress.
7) Native may has issues in his marriage life. He has delay in marriage. His wife’s health may be weak. He may be facing separation from his wife. Native may has issues with siblings.
8) Native may has weak health in childhood. Native may be suffering from abdominal problem. He may be suffering from digestive issues. He may be suffering from gastric or vata related issues. He may be suffering from back pain or body pain. He may be suffering from incurable disease. He may be suffering from flu or cold & cough related issues. Native may be suffering from hormonal problem.
9) Native may has revenge taking attitude. Native may be suffering from mental stress. Native may be easily comes under influence of evil eyes. He may be suffering from negative thoughts and depression. He may be suffering from low blood pressure.