Effect of Moon and Saturn conjunction in 2nd house
1) Before knowing the effect of Moon and Saturn conjunction in 2nd house we have to know about Moon in 2nd house, Saturn in 2nd house and Moon and Saturn conjunction.
2) Moon and Saturn in 2nd house is making Vish yoga in kundali. Native may be born under mid phase of sade sati. 2nd house is marak house, so Moon and Saturn may be marak. So Moon and Saturn conjunction in 2nd house is not considered good for native.
3)Native may has natural artistic talents. Native may be looking older than his age. He has lack of charm on his face. He has unfair colour. He may be suffering from dental problem or mouth ulcer.
4) Native may be speaking in harsh ways. Native’s way of speaking may be dividing or criticizing. His criticizing nature may be creating problem in his life. Native may be speaking false or not stable on his words. Native may be speaking in respective ways and his response time may be delay.
5) Native may be suffering from unstable financial conditions. Native may be suffering from unstable profession. Native may lose his opportunities. Native may getting profit from old age lady. He may earn wealth from labour contract, mince and minerals, agriculture etc. Native may be suffering from loss through goverment. He has to work hard for his earnings. Native may has huge struggles in his initial age.
6) Native may has negative thoughts and speech. Native may be suffering from depressions. Native may has lazy attitude. Native may go away from his mother land.
7) Native may has lack of family happiness. Native may be unhappy. Native may has fraction with his family. Native may has thoughts differences with mother. His mother may has health related issues. He has issues in his marriage life. Native may has delay in his marriage.
8) Native may has weak health. Moon and Saturn in 2nd house may be cause for balarishta yoga. So his health may be weak in child age. He may be suffering from cold and cough related issues. Native may be suffering from eye sight related issues.