Effect of Numerology on people born at month when Sun transit to Gemini sign
1) Any Person born on a month when Sun transit to Gemini sign then he belongs to Zodiac sign 5 with positive aspects. Lord of Gemini sign will be Mercury and Mercury belongs to number 5 that’s why his zodiac sign will be 5. Generally people born between 15 June to 15 July has Gemini sun sign. As Gemini sign has positive aspects of Mercury, so native may be full with physical power of Mercury.
2) Native may be handsome and attractive by look. He may attract others specially opposite gander. He may be friendly in behavior. He may be helpful and social in behavior.
3) Native may be peaceful and pleasant from nature. He may avoid any sort of physical fighting. He may be logical and argumentative but cool minded.
4) Native may be active from nature. He may be very fast in any sort of action. He may be brave and adventurous from nature. He may be very intelligent from nature. He may has pleasant ways but logical ways of speaking.
5) Native may be talkative from nature. He may be eloquent speaker. He doesn’t open own self in front of any body. He may be very well in behaviour.
6) Native may be multi talented from nature. He may be business minded and calculative from nature. He may like to working together concept. He may getting good success in life due to his own intelligence and skills.
7) Native may be music lover and fond of music. He may has good knowledge of dancing and acting. Native may be sensual from nature. He may be interested in multiple relationship or affairs. He may be expert in sexual intercourse.
8) Native may has unstable financial conditions. He may be facing many up & down in his life. He may has dispute with his family members.
9) Native may be getting success in acting and comedy. He may be getting success as lawyer, speaker, teaching, administrative jobs in accounting or teaching. His profession may be related to business, stock market, communication related works, travelling, writing etc.
10) Native may be suffering from breathing issues, cold and cough, skin issues, neurological issues, digestive issues.