Introduction of Gulika
Gulika is upgrah of Saturn. It is consider Gulika is very malefic in nature Just like Saturn. According to Parasara, Gulika and Mandi is same. But some other says it is different. According to Phaldipika, Gulika is most malefic upgrah among another. Gulika may destroy significant of that planet or house which is associated with gulika. Just like this
- When Gulika is placed with Sun it may cause harmful for father.
- When with Moon then cause harmful for mother and mental peace.
- When with Mars harmful for siblings.
- When with mercury harmful for relatives or maternal relatives and cause mental troubles.
- When with Jupiter then harmful for Children and native may cause wicked wisdom.
- When with Venus then it may makes native character less regarding sexual activities and harmful for wife.
- When with Saturn then cause critical disease, skin related disease and some time short life span.
- When with Rahu it may cause danger from poison.
- When with ketu may cause danger from fire related issues.
When Gulika is placed in harmful nakshatra or gandanta or time which is not consider auspicious then it may cause suffering for whole life through obstacles.
Calculations Of Gulika
- 1)For this we have to first know about Day birth or Night birth of native.
- 2)Day length is known as Dinman means time between Sun rise to Sun set. Night length is known as Ratriman means time between Sun set to Sun rise..
- Now divide this Dinman or Ratriman in 8th equal part. Each part is know as Astmansha.
- 3)As we know that every day has own ruler. Sunday Sun, Monday Moon, Tuesday Mars, Wednesday Mercury, Thursday Jupiter, Friday Venus and Saturday Saturn. We have to know this sequence.
- Now For a day first Astmansha (1/8 part of day) is rules as day ruler after then rule by Next day ruler and so on up to 7/8 part of day. After that 8th part has no ruler.
- For example for Sunday.
- 1st part is rules by Sun, 2nd Moon, 3rd Mars, 4th Mercury, 5th Jupiter, 6th Venus and 7th is Saturn. 8th part has no ruler.
- For night part, 1st part ruler is 5th from day ruler. Then sequence is as above.
- In same ways for night part, 1st part of night is rules as Jupiter, 2nd Venus, 3rd Saturn, 4th has no ruler, 5th has Sun, 6th Moon, 7th Mars and 8th Mercury.
We can find ruling planet from above chart.
- The Part which is Ruled By Sun is known as Kaal.
- Mars rules part is know as Mrityu.
- Mercury rules part is know as Ardhaparahara.
- Jupiter rules part is know as Yamghanta.
- Saturn rules Part is Known as Gulika.
Calculations Of Gulika lagan
From above method we have to know Gulika bela or timing of Gulika. So the Gulika lagan will be the rising sign at the eastern horizon at that time when Gulika bela is started.
Mandi – Mandi will be rise in mid part of Gulika bela. So lagan rise at mid of Gulika bela will be Mandi lagan for that chart.
Let’s see a example chart.
- As we look Sun in 11th house, so it is day birth chart. So we have to go for Dinmaan for calculating Mandi and Gulika.
- Sun rise at 4:43:30 am and Sun Set at 18:55:54.
- So Dinman will be 14:12:24 hour. So one Astmansha will be 1:46:33 hour.
- Now day is Tuesday. So first part of day is ruled by Mars and 5th part is ruled by Saturn. So Gulika will be 5th part of Astmansha (5/8 part of day) start after 7:06:12 hour of Sun rise.
- Gulika bela start at 11:49:42 time.
- And at that time Leo sign lagan is runiing at 19°39’33”.
- Gulika sign will be 19°39’33” Leo sign.
- Mandi is rise in Mid part so Gulika rising time will be 11:46:33 + 0:53:17 = 12:39:50.
- Lagan Rising at that time will be mean Mandi sign will be 0° 7′ 24″ Virgo.
Effect Of Gulika or Mandi in all 12th houses
1)First House – When Gulika in 1st house, Native will be suffering from disease. He may be sensual. He may be wicked in nature. He may be fraud. He doesn’t has politeness in his behavior. He doesn’t has good knowledge and having low intelligence. He may be average in height. He may be suffering from eyes related issues. He may be hot in tamper and rigid in nature. He may be not brave. He may be always suffering from sorrows.
2) Second House – When Gulika is placed in 2nd house, Native will be not pleasant speaker. He may be quarrelsome. He may be devoid from wealth and foods. He may be away from his family and lives in foreign place. He doesn’t have good oral knowledge and meaning of words. He may creating dispute through his speech. He may be shameless. He may be suffering from sorrows and having bad habits. He may has deform body limbs.
3)Third House – When Gulika in 3rd house, native will has handsome physique. He may be head of his village. He may be religious person. He may be dear to good man. He may be honored by king. He may be proud full and having all sorts of comfort. He may be virtuous. He may very excited to earn money. He may be hot in temper. He may be suffering from separation from his wife. He may be suffering from separation from his siblings. He will be very brave and without any fear.
4)Fourth House – When Gulika in 4th house, native will be devoid from happiness of vehicles, friends and relatives. He may be suffering from mental stress. He may be suffering from disease. He doesn’t have good happiness. He may be suffering from Vata and pita dosh.
5)Fifth House – When Gulika in 5th house, native may be alpayu or short lifed. He may has fickle mentality. He may use his intelligence in sinful acts. He may be suffering from humiliation. He may be poor. He may be jealous by nature. He may be suffering regarding child birth. He may be getting defeat by women. He doesn’t has faith on God.
6)Sixth House – When Gulika in 6th house, Native will be destroyer of his enemies. He will getting pleasure in ghost related talks. He may be brave and having best kids. He may has good health and best physique. He will got honored by women. He has good mentalities and charm on face. He may be rigid in his actions.
7) Seventh House – When Gulika in 7th house, native may be sensual and under control of women. He may has multiple relationship or multiple wife. He may be quarrelsome and doing sinful acts. He may has thin physique. He may be devoid from friendship. He doesn’t honor another help. He may be criticizer of others. He may has limited knowledge . He may lives on wife wealth. He does has self respect.
8) Eight House – When Gulika in 8th house, native will be suffering from disease related to mouth and eyes. He will be short in height. He may be suffering from hunger. He may cruel in nature. He may be aggressively hot temper. He doesn’t has any good qualities.
9)Ninth House – When Gulika in 9th house, Native will be devoid from happiness of guru and children. He may be suffering from many types of sorrows. He may has thin physique. He may be doing sinful acts. He may be idiot. He may be talebearer. He may try to looks good from outer side or for show off.
10) Tenth House – When Gulika in 10th house, Native may be happy. He may enjoying materialistic happiness. He may workshop god. He may control his mind by yog etc. He doesn’t do auspicious acts for public welfare.
11) Eleventh House – When Gulika in 11th house, native may has good materialistic happiness. He may has happiness of sons. He may famous and charming. He has good wife. He may be head of his community. He has all sorts of power and position.
12) Twelfth House – When Gulika in 12th house, native may be devoid from happiness of bed pleasure. He may has not good Comfort. He has may sorts of expenses. His live hood is based on base acts. He may has deform body limbs. He may be lazy and unfortunate. He may inclination towards lower category people.