Effect Of Different Awastha Of Moon
1) Shayana awastha – When Moon in Shayan awastha, Native will be full with self respect. He may be suffering from cold related issues. He may be sensual by nature. He will destroyer of his wealth. When Moon in lagna then native may be suffering from disease related to secret place. When Moon is belongs to Krishna paksha, native will be proud full and brave in nature. He may be cheep in expense. He will be fond of eating. He may be crooked and criticizer of others.
2) Upvaishan awastha – When Moon in Upvaishana awastha, native will sick in health. He may be poor and having low intelligence. He is aggressively ready to any work but crooked in mind.
3) Naitrapani Awastha – When Moon in Naitrapani Awastha, Native will be suffering from serious disease. He will be wicked and involved sinful acts. He will be speaking more without any necessity. He may be crooked from mind.
4) Prakashan Awastha – When Moon in Prakashan Awastha, Native will be Wealthy, having large physique, cheep in expense, interested in religious travel. He may be suffering from cold issues.
5) Gaman Awastha – When Moon in Gaman Awastha, Native will be living in foreign place. He will be suffering from financial crisis. He will involved cruel acts. He will be suffering from eye sight problems.When moon belong to dark half then he may be suffering from body pain & he may be rigid minded. When Moon belong to Shukla Paksha then native may be suffering from fear.
6) Agaman awastha – When Moon in Agaman awastha, native will be honorable. He may be suffering from disease belong to legs. He may be involved in sinful acts in secret ways. He will have weak physique. He may be only interested to satisfied in own dreams. He may be suspicious person just like mayavi person.
7) Sabhavasa Awastha – When Moon in Sabhavas Awastha, Native will be charitable, religious, honorable by king. He will be best person and healthy. If Moon is strong in strength then More beneficial results is possible.
8) Aagam Awastha – When Moon in Aagam Awastha, Native will be talkative and religious. When Moon belongs to Krishna paksha, then native may has two wife and more daughters.
9) Bhojan Awastha – When Moon belong to Bhojan Awastha and Moon has brighter phase then Native will happy and Wealthy. He may be endowed with vehicle and happiness of women. If Moon has weak light or dark phase then native has fear from water and snack. If Moon in 5th or 7th house then native may be always fond of foods.
10) Nrityalipsa Awastha – When Moon in Nrityalipsa awastha, Native will be full with strength. If moon is strong in strength then he will be charitable and enjoying comfort & conveniences. He may be honorable and wealthy. He has good knowledge of music and entertainment.
But when Moon is belongs to Krishna paksha, native will has very thin phsique. He may be involving in cruel acts. He may be interested in living foreign place and suffering from cold related issues.
11) Kautuka Awastha – When Moon in Kautuka awastha, native will be wealthy. He has many sons. He may be charitable. He may be king, knowledgeable of many knowledge, and active. If Moon in 9th or 10th house, he has all sorts of happiness. He doesn’t suffering from poverty and always happy in his life.
12) Nindra Awastha – When Moon in Nindra Awastha, Native will be suffering from sorrows and obstacles in his life. He may be wicked from nature. He has weak health. He may be suffering from sorrows related to kids. He may be wandering one place to another. If Moon in 10th house above results may be sure. In other places he may has jealousy with others He may be suffering from abdominal pain.He may be interested in living outside from home town. But If Moon in 5th and 7th house then results will be auspicious.
If Moon with Rahu in Nindra Awastha then he may be suffering from may types of obstacles and having very destructive nature.